Terms & Policies
- We require at least 24 hours notice on cancellations for a refund.
- Inclement weather policy- In the event of inclement weather a full refund can be given. Your guide will call you prior to the ride if it is raining and ask if you'd like to post-pone or cancel, or you can email us.
- Please e-mail Erin@WildAtHeartHorseRides.com if you'd like to cancel for any reason.
- Cancellations/changes that fall outside of our cancellation policy, or no-shows, will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the ride.
For safety reasons, we reserve the right to cancel a ride due to severe inclement weather and/or extremely poor trail conditions. A full refund will be given in the event of a forced cancellation.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to fill out waivers and a short walk to the barn.
- Please allow 1/2 hour drive time if you are driving from Leavenworth.
- Please follow the signs to Mountain Springs Lodge and Wild At Heart Horse Rides. Park in the main parking lot and your guide will meet you by the pond in front of the main lodge called "Beaver Creek Lodge." In the case of inclement weather feel free to wait inside.
- We are located at Mountain Springs Lodge in Plain Washington. Feel free to come early and explore the beautiful grounds. They have a lovely gift shop, espresso stand and restrooms inside the lodge as well as down at the barn.
- Please include any medical conditions on your release form and alert your guide.
- If anyone in your party is prescribed an epi-pen for allergies please remember to bring it with you.
- If anyone in your party has asthma and is prescribed an inhaler please bring it with you.
- NO EXPECTING MOTHERS
- NO UNCONTROLLED DIABETES OR HEART CONDITIONS
- No recent injuries or surgeries that require a medical release form.
- Please ensure everyone in your party meets the height/weight restriction policy and has a healthy back, neck, hips, knees and ankles.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.WildAtHeartHorseRides.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. if partnering with another organization for a specialty ride.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.